1. USER INFORMATION
We hereby describe how we collect your personal data and why we collect it, what we do with it, who we share it with, how we protect it and your choices regarding the processing of your personal data.
Company name: Riofrio-IDR
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimization: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATAThe types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing of personal data. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- There is a legal requirement.
- There is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by their privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by their status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be disclosed to companies related to Riofrio-IDR for the provision of various services as Data Processors. The RESPONSIBLE will not make any transfer, except there was a legal obligation for it.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- -Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall in any event prevail.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the RESPONSIBLE at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.